Getting Errors Fixed
Errors are rare, but sometimes they do happen.
Below are the most common error messages with instructions on what to do to get your Ascentive software running (click on the message to see a solution).
Also check out our DLL and OCX errors to get you back on track right away!
I'm Seeing an Error Message!
Click Below for a solution to an error message regarding:
- I lost my User ID and Password!
- I Can't Download!
- Not Connected / Can't Login
- “Please insert Disk #2...“
- Error #429 — ActiveX component can't create object
- Error #-2147024770
- Error #-2147221231
- Error #10000
- Error #713
- Error #53
- BeAware — Remote Installer Connection Failure
- A required Language File could not be found
- Serial Numbers (lost or not working)
- How Do I Remove Software from my Computer?
- “...not a valid Win32 Application“
- “QuickTime could not open the file...“
- “[PROGRAM] has caused an error in Windows and is shutting down“
- “Plugin Error (or requested Plugin could not be found) “
- “Authenticode Signature Not Found“
- Using Greenlight Guardian, my email client is giving me an error that it cannot connect to 'localhost' to get my messages.
[Please see number 7 on the Greenlight Guardian FAQ list]