Frequently Asked Questions
Need some clarification about some of our products or services?
Browse through our FAQ sections for your answers!
Click on a question below for your answer:
- I need my username and password to login.
- How can I get a free replacement of my purchase?
- Can Ascentive ship my software?
- Is this compatible with my system?
- Is Ascentive Spyware?
- What are the benefits of the Extended Download Service?
- What are the terms and conditions of my order?
- How do I cancel a service?
- I emailed Ascentive; why didn't I get a reply?
1. I need my username and password to login.
Please click here for more information about your Username and Password.
2. How can I get a free replacement of my purchase?
Click Here for information on getting a free replacement of your software.
3. Can Ascentive ship my software?
Yes, Ascentive offers the option to purchase backup copies of our more popular software such as ActiveSpeed, PC SpeedScan Pro, PC Scan & Sweep, Spyware Striker Pro, WINRocket, and RAMRocket.
Backup CDs can be ordered at the time of purchase or you can contact our sales department at 215-320-6000 (Option 1) to order a backup CD for $12.95 with shipping.
4. Is this compatible with my system?
As long as you have Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Server 2008, absolutely!
5. Is Ascentive Spyware?
No! Click Here for more information on your privacy.
6. What are the benefits of the Extended Download Service?
Click Here for more information on the Extended Download Service.
7. What are the terms and conditions of my order?
Click Here for more information on the EULA and the EDS.
8. How do I cancel a service?
Not happy? Click Here for more information on cancellations and early service terminations.
9. I emailed Ascentive; why didn't I get a reply?
We know that your message to us is important and should be answered promptly. Almost all messages are answered within 24 hours (on business days).
Call for One-on-One help anytime, 24/7! 1-800-355-3718
Email filtering by your email provider may cause our answer to end up in your “Bulk” or “Spam” boxes. Please check these folders if you have them. You should also whitelist “ascentive.com”. If you need instructions, please contact your email provider.
Your return address needs to be accurate. If the address you type in is not your address, you will not receive a reply from our staff (Ascentive will answer it, but you will not receive it). A common mistake is to put “www.” in front of an email address (as in, email@example.com). While having the “www” would be a technically permitted email address formatting, chances are this is not how you setup your address. Ascentive is not responsible for mistyped email addresses.
Did you send your email on a weekend (or after hours Friday night)? There is a good chance that Ascentive simply has not been able to send a reply just yet.