Spyware Striker FAQ
- Why do I need Spyware Striker?
- How often should I run Spyware Striker?
- How can I signup for the Spyware Striker service?
1. Why do I need Spyware Striker?
The longer you have your PC, the more likely you are to have dozens of spyware and adware programs accumulated in various hidden corners of your system. These programs cause system slow-downs and instability by constantly running behind-the-scenes. The results of spyware and adware vary, but can include:
- Hijacked browsers
- Pop-up ads displayed
- Slow browsers & PC
- Reset home pages
- Changed search results
- Toolbars added to your browser
- Increased spam in your email's inbox
2. How often should I run Spyware Striker?
To put it simply, more often is better. You can have Spyware Striker Pro set to automatically activate every day at startup or you can manually run it when you choose. If you use the computer every day, the program should be run a few times a week at minimum. You'll be surprised at what you find.
Being able to run your scan on your computer whenever you want is an important feature because you can uninstall a program only to find out that the adware or spyware part stayed on your computer.
3. How can I signup for the Spyware Striker service?
Click here for more information on how to download Spyware Striker and start protecting your system right now!