PC Scan & Sweep FAQ
- Why do I need PC Scan & Sweep?
- How often should I run PC Scan & Sweep?
- I don't have a username or password — how do I login?
- Why do I have to log in?
- What is the difference between PC Scan & Sweep and PC SpeedScan Pro?
- I just signed up, but I still can't login in.
- How do I use PC Scan & Sweep?
1. Why do I need PC Scan & Sweep?
PC Scan & Sweep makes a comprehensive search of your PC to locate and remove detected junk files and registry entries. This junk can degrade your PC performance. It also removes files that can compromise your PC privacy and security while surfing the web.
- Clean your Windows registry in one click
- Remove Harmful Junk Files
- Cleanup Invalid Links
- Speed up your System
- Empty all Temporary Files
- Maintain Security
2. How often should I run PC Scan & Sweep?
To put it simply, more often is better. You can have PC Scan & Sweep set to automatically activate every day at startup or you can manually run it when you choose. If you use the computer every day, the program should be run a few times a week at minimum. You'll be surprised at what you find.
Being able to run your scan on your computer whenever you want is an important feature because registry clutter are only ONE of the many categories of errors that may be slowing down your PC. Scan & Sweep can find and eliminate the clutter found!
3. I don't have a username or password — how do I login?
After scanning for and reviewing your detected errors, simply click on “Get An Account Now” to purchase a subscription to PC Scan & Sweep.
4. Why do I have to log in?
For our subscription-based programs, we require our customers to login before using the software to confirm the authenticity of the user. In other words, we need to know it's you!
5. What is the difference between PC Scan & Sweep and PC SpeedScan Pro?
Both speed up your computer and make it more efficient, but they work in very different ways to achieve that goal. Scan & Sweep finds and deletes all of the junk and clutter files found that hinder your computer's performance while SpeedScan works by finding and repairing many of the common errors that cause a slow start-up and many other problems on your PC.
6. I just signed up, but I still can't login in.
If your computer is on a network and needs to connect to a proxy server, you can enter in your proxy information via the button on the login screen.
Remember: you only need to select this option if you are behind a proxy server. In the rare case that you are (you would know if you are), you will need to obtain this information from your network administrator.
7. How do I use PC Scan & Sweep?
Click here to learn how to use PC Scan & Sweep.